Friday 19 December 2014

Finally - the Princess Dress is finished

With only six days to go before Christmas I finished the princess dress for Alyssa, who is six in January.  This has been a real chore in the end because I am spending every day, all day, at Royal Perth Hospital with my husband Eddie who is suffering from advanced cancer.  I have been going out to the sewing room sometime between 6 and 7 in the morning and sewing for an hour and a half, maybe two hours, and then going to the hospital where I do the hand-sewing.  This dress is the same pattern as the other two fairies, frankly I am sick to death of this pattern now.  Anyway, here is the Princess dress.......BTW, both sleeves are the same size, the way the dress is hanging on the hook makes one sleeve look bigger than the other........believe me, it isn't......

No comments:

Post a Comment